Saturday, February 12, 2011

Diggin' in the Hatbox

Last night I went through the hatbox. It doesn't have all the family pictures, but it has most of the oldest ones. I thought I'd start off with this one because it has the most family members. My mom put labels on the backs of some, but there is a whole pile that I have no idea who they are! At some point I will post them and see if anyone does.

This one says: front row l to r- Lawrence Louvier, Minnie Louvier, Dick Kaenter, Carole Louvier, Cathy Kaenter, Cal May, Jeanette Kaenter, Marge Louvier, Edna May. back row- Bernie Engler, Dan Kaenter, Ruth Ann Kaenter, Ned Louvier.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I think this is fixed now-- welcome feedback, comments, stories, and if you have photos or anything you would like included here, email me and I will post it!